Ever get those nasty blisters after a long run? Why does this happen? You wear the same socks and running shoes you usually wear but then....bam...nasty blisters. After years of meticulous research into my own blisters, I came to realize I only got blisters when I ran faster! The biomechanics of landing farther up on my midfoot then pushing off harder made me have blisters. So, I figure either run slower or endure! Since that wasn't a great anser, I tried all kinds of lubricants and socks. My best combo is blister free "Wright Socks" and my friend "Body Glide". Now I can run fast and beat the blisters!
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 05/13/2013 Shin Splints Can be Anterior Tibial Tendonitis
- Posted on 01/07/2013 7 Steps to Keep Your New Years Resolution
- Posted on 10/04/2012 Lateral Ankle Pain is Most Commonly a Peroneal Tendon Injury
- Posted on 03/13/2018Spring Sports Season is Turf Toe Season
- Posted on 01/08/2018What You Need To Know About Stress Fractures
- Posted on 10/17/2017Don't Let Your Achilles Tendon Become Your Achilles Heel