Achilles tendon injuries are common in the “weekend warrior.” This injury is often described as feeling like someone kicked you in the back of the ankle. Inability to go up onto toes is a simple test to diagnose complete rupture, but often partial tears have occurred and evaluation by a podiatrist and possible MRI examination are required. Early treatment is important to prevent long term disability.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 05/13/2013 Shin Splints Can be Anterior Tibial Tendonitis
- Posted on 01/07/2013 7 Steps to Keep Your New Years Resolution
- Posted on 10/04/2012 Lateral Ankle Pain is Most Commonly a Peroneal Tendon Injury
- Posted on 03/13/2018Spring Sports Season is Turf Toe Season
- Posted on 01/08/2018What You Need To Know About Stress Fractures
- Posted on 10/17/2017Don't Let Your Achilles Tendon Become Your Achilles Heel