Stress fractures are still a broken bone. You should not run for at least 4 weeks after being diagnosed with a stress fracture. It can take up to 8 weeks to heal and the more stress on the area, the longer it takes to heal. Relative rest like riding a bike or swimming is recommended.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 05/13/2013 Shin Splints Can be Anterior Tibial Tendonitis
- Posted on 01/07/2013 7 Steps to Keep Your New Years Resolution
- Posted on 10/04/2012 Lateral Ankle Pain is Most Commonly a Peroneal Tendon Injury
- Posted on 03/13/2018Spring Sports Season is Turf Toe Season
- Posted on 01/08/2018What You Need To Know About Stress Fractures
- Posted on 10/17/2017Don't Let Your Achilles Tendon Become Your Achilles Heel