Exercise can slow the aging process not only physically, but mentally, too. In a recent study of Canadian women older than age 65, a link was found between physical exercise and the brain. Those who did regular aerobic exercise had better blood flow to the brain, which helps its ability to process information. In fact, the women who exercised scored 10 percent higher in brain function tests. And you wondered why the runners in your life were so smart?
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 07/06/2020 Accepted Insurance
- Posted on 04/15/2020 Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 07/17/2019 Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction - Frequently Asked Questions
- Posted on 06/11/2020Is it Safe to Have Surgery During the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Posted on 04/24/2020Pedicure Blues
- Posted on 04/17/2020Coronavirus Quarantine is a Pain in the Foot!