The overall health and well-being of our patients, physicians, and staff is our top priority at Foot and Ankle Associates of North Texas (FAANT). We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation for the health and safety of everyone at FAANT.
We are available in-office to new and established patients for their foot and ankle care.
To continue to treat patients safely, we are:
- Screening patients for symptoms or exposure to viruses prior to scheduling an appointment
- Fever (100°+) and symptom check upon office entry
- Scheduling with increased time between appointments and limiting time spent in our lobby for social distancing
- Heightened and repeated cleaning of surfaces
- Limiting unnecessary visitors to our office
- Physicians, staff, and patients are required to wear a proper mask* while interacting
- Offering telehealth visits to our established patients, when possible
- Employee health screening before each shift begins
Please know that if you are ill or feeling unwell, it is best to stay home to prevent the spread of disease.
Our current business hours are:
- Monday: 8:00am-12:00pm ; 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:30am-12:00pm (available by phone) ; 1:00pm-5:00pm (available in clinic)
- Wednesday: 8:00am-12:00pm ; 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am-12:00pm ; 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Friday: 7:30am-12:00pm
We strongly encourage everyone to take the following precautions to prevent the spread of the cold, flu, or other viruses:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if hand washing is not possible
- Stay home if you are ill to help reduce the spread of disease
- Cover your cough/sneeze with your arm or a tissue, then dispose of the tissue – do not cover your cough/sneeze with your hands
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact (within six feet) with anyone who is sick or showing symptoms
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects (cell phones, pens, doorknobs, etc.)
- Do not shake hands as a greeting
It is important that we all educate ourselves through credible sources, such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), as this situation develops. We must all be cautious of our own health and the health of our loved-ones and neighbors during this time.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we continue to monitor this situation for the health and safety of everyone at FAANT.
*Note that you will be asked to wear a FAANT-issued mask if:
- Your mask does not cover your mouth and nose
- You are wearing a face shield without a mask
- You are wearing an exhalation mask with a valve/vent
- You are wearing a neck gaiter that is thin and stretchy or a bandana
- Your mask is too loose or has holes