The overall health and well-being of our patients, physicians, and staff is our top priority at Foot and Ankle Associates of North Texas (FAANT). We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation for the health and safety of everyone at FAANT.
In addition to our normal protocols, we have heightened our disinfecting and cleaning processes. We are also working to limit the time our patients spend in public areas of our office. To help us expedite our check-in process and limit your time in the lobby, please complete all forms prior to arriving to your appointment.
Please know that if you are ill or feeling unwell, it is best to stay home to prevent the spread of disease.
Although there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Grapevine or Keller at this time, we encourage everyone to take the following precautions to prevent the spread of the cold, flu, or other viruses:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if hand washing is not possible
- Stay home if you are ill to help reduce the spread of disease
- Cover your cough/sneeze with your arm or a tissue, then dispose of the tissue – do not cover your cough/sneeze with your hands
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact (within six feet) with anyone who is sick or showing symptoms
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects (cell phones, pens, doorknobs, etc.)
- Do not shake hands as a greeting
It is important that we all educate ourselves through credible sources, such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), as this situation develops. We must all be cautious of our own health and the health of our loved-ones and neighbors during this time.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we continue to monitor this situation for the health and safety of everyone at FAANT.