Friends discuss the results of her visit to the podiatrist. Turns out what she thought were bunions are really degenerative arthritis of the big toe joint. Options for treatment are discussed. if you suffer from arthritis of the 1st MPJ, help is available. Go to www.faant.com and ask for a copy of our FREE BOOK on foot pain from Foot and Ankle Associates of North Texas in Grapevine, TX. Created at http://goanimate.com/
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 01/11/2013 Is Bunion Surgery Worth It
- Posted on 06/13/2012 Stem cell research reaches your feet in a new product called AmnioMatrix.
- Posted on 07/30/2011 Bone Tumors of the Heel
- Posted on 04/11/2017Tips for Proper Operation of Rolling Knee Scooter
- Posted on 04/05/2017SCARF Osteotomy for Correction of Bunion Deformity
- Posted on 07/19/2016Surgical Repair of Peroneal Tendon Tear