There is an epidemic of heel pain in the US today. This encompasses plantar fasciitis, calcaneal stress fractures, , calcaneal apophysitis (Sever's Disease), lumbar radiculopathy, spondylitis, gout and Achilles tendonitis to name a few. Dr Crane discusses in this video the heel pain epidemic and simple tips to alleviate your heel pain.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 05/13/2013 Shin Splints Can be Anterior Tibial Tendonitis
- Posted on 01/07/2013 7 Steps to Keep Your New Years Resolution
- Posted on 10/04/2012 Lateral Ankle Pain is Most Commonly a Peroneal Tendon Injury
- Posted on 03/13/2018Spring Sports Season is Turf Toe Season
- Posted on 01/08/2018What You Need To Know About Stress Fractures
- Posted on 10/17/2017Don't Let Your Achilles Tendon Become Your Achilles Heel