Dr. Marybeth Crane is a marathon-running, triathlon-trying podiatrist. If you are a marathon runner, recreational jogger, or just want to walk around the block, our team of physicians can help you. Dr. Crane has practiced in Tarrant County since 1997 as a board-certified Foot and Ankle surgeon. An ambitious athlete, she is also the mother of three girls. Come for a visit so we can talk about your goals. Foot and Ankle Associates of North Texas can help you achieve them. As a runner, Dr. Marybeth Crane empathizes with your athletic endeavors. When she treated a 76-year-old marathon runner, Dr. Crane never told her to stop running. She won’t tell you to stop either, unless you should for serious medical reasons. Call us at 817-416-6155 to make an appointment.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 07/17/2019 Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction - Frequently Asked Questions
- Posted on 07/03/2019 Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction
- Posted on 01/11/2013 Is Bunion Surgery Worth It
- Posted on 06/11/2020Is it Safe to Have Surgery During the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Posted on 04/11/2017Tips for Proper Operation of Rolling Knee Scooter
- Posted on 04/05/2017SCARF Bunionectomy