This child stepped on something and now her foot hurts. Listen to the advice her teacher gives her on going barefoot on dirty floors. Puncture wounds, fungus, warts and bacterial infections can occur from going barefoot. Educate your child to protect their feet by wearing some kind of shoe gear. For more information on foot health or for a copy of our FREE BOOK, go to www.faant.com. Brought to you by Foot and Ankle Associates of North Texas in Grapevine, TX - created at http://goanimate.com/
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 08/26/2012 Have you been told by your pediatrician that your child will outgrow their flatfeet?
- Posted on 08/25/2012 You Do Not Grow Out of Flat Feet
- Posted on 02/11/2011 The Top 9 Questions Parents Have About Kid's Sports Injuries
- Posted on 02/20/2017Buying Children's Shoe Gear
- Posted on 01/26/2017Heel Pain in Adolescents
- Posted on 09/13/2016Surgical Repair of Pediatric Arch Pain From Enlarged Navicular Bone (Kidner Procedure)