Rest will almost always help an injury, but it won’t cure it. You need to rehabilitate so that your muscles, tendons, and ligaments won’t fail you again, leading to another injury. Usually people wait until the injury becomes severe before they stop running or training. Resting may make the pain disappear, but it won’t prevent you from sustaining another injury. Physical therapy will loosen and strengthen those muscles to prevent the same problem from occurring a second time. We will help you identify the root of the problem. It may be a biomechanical problem or a problem in the structure of your foot. Regardless of the cause, we will find it and get you back on your feet in no time. Call us at 817-416-6155 to make an appointment.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 05/13/2013 Shin Splints Can be Anterior Tibial Tendonitis
- Posted on 01/07/2013 7 Steps to Keep Your New Years Resolution
- Posted on 10/04/2012 Lateral Ankle Pain is Most Commonly a Peroneal Tendon Injury
- Posted on 03/13/2018Spring Sports Season is Turf Toe Season
- Posted on 01/08/2018What You Need To Know About Stress Fractures
- Posted on 10/17/2017Don't Let Your Achilles Tendon Become Your Achilles Heel