Pain of this type typically occurs under the ball of the foot and is caused by an inflamed nerve called a neuroma. Neuroma’s are treated with special padding or inserts and often an injection that reduces inflammation and pain.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 01/11/2013 Is Bunion Surgery Worth It
- Posted on 06/13/2012 Stem cell research reaches your feet in a new product called AmnioMatrix.
- Posted on 07/30/2011 Bone Tumors of the Heel
- Posted on 04/11/2017Tips for Proper Operation of Rolling Knee Scooter
- Posted on 04/05/2017SCARF Osteotomy for Correction of Bunion Deformity
- Posted on 07/19/2016Surgical Repair of Peroneal Tendon Tear