Pain of this type typically occurs under the ball of the foot and is caused by an inflamed nerve called a neuroma. Neuroma’s are treated with special padding or inserts and often an injection that reduces inflammation and pain.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 07/17/2019 Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction - Frequently Asked Questions
- Posted on 07/03/2019 Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction
- Posted on 01/11/2013 Is Bunion Surgery Worth It
- Posted on 06/11/2020Is it Safe to Have Surgery During the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Posted on 04/11/2017Tips for Proper Operation of Rolling Knee Scooter
- Posted on 04/05/2017SCARF Osteotomy for Correction of Bunion Deformity