A hammertoe is essentially a condition where the toe is bent at the joint. You can be born with feet that have hammertoes or you can develop them if, for instance, you chronically wear shoes that are too small, too pointy or heels that are too high.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 07/17/2019 Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction - Frequently Asked Questions
- Posted on 07/03/2019 Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction
- Posted on 01/11/2013 Is Bunion Surgery Worth It
- Posted on 04/29/2021Lapiplasty Procedure Patients Enjoy the Ability to Walk the Same Day of Surgery
- Posted on 04/19/2021What to Expect After Foot Surgery
- Posted on 06/11/2020Is it Safe to Have Surgery During the COVID-19 Pandemic?