In the early phases of a hammertoe, the joint of the toe bends, but can be straightened with little difficulty. As the years progress, the toe may reach a point where it does not straighten. At this point, without the previous flexibility, the joint can rub against a shoe making it uncomfortable.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 01/11/2013 Is Bunion Surgery Worth It
- Posted on 06/13/2012 Stem cell research reaches your feet in a new product called AmnioMatrix.
- Posted on 07/30/2011 Bone Tumors of the Heel
- Posted on 04/11/2017Tips for Proper Operation of Rolling Knee Scooter
- Posted on 04/05/2017SCARF Osteotomy for Correction of Bunion Deformity
- Posted on 07/19/2016Surgical Repair of Peroneal Tendon Tear