In the early phases of a hammertoe, the joint of the toe bends, but can be straightened with little difficulty. As the years progress, the toe may reach a point where it does not straighten. At this point, without the previous flexibility, the joint can rub against a shoe making it uncomfortable.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 07/17/2019 Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction - Frequently Asked Questions
- Posted on 07/03/2019 Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction
- Posted on 01/11/2013 Is Bunion Surgery Worth It
- Posted on 04/29/2021Lapiplasty Procedure Patients Enjoy the Ability to Walk the Same Day of Surgery
- Posted on 04/19/2021What to Expect After Foot Surgery
- Posted on 06/11/2020Is it Safe to Have Surgery During the COVID-19 Pandemic?