- Moisturize! Dry winter air and cold temperatures can take a serious toll on skin. Use a thick moisturizing lotion on your feet and legs daily to help avoid dry, cracked and irritated skin.
- Exercise your feet! Check out or blog on deskercises! Stretching is a good way to avoid muscle cramps. Rotating your ankles can also help relax feet. Cup your heel and turn each ankle slowly five times to loosen ankle joints.
- Massage! Foot rubs are a great way to release tension, boost circulation and refresh skin after a long day on your feet. Take a few minutes to massage your feet at the end of a day of shopping and celebrating.
- Healthy, Safe, Quality Pedicure! Keeping our nails pristine is a must over the holidays. Check out our tips on what not to do when it comes to pedicures! Click Here!
- Check your shoes! Wear comfortable shoes with good arch support and a padded sole. Stop into our Healthy Steps store for help fitting into the perfect shoe!
Come see us for all of your holiday foot care needs!
Image from www.pexels.com