A toenail that is green is usually a sign of a bacterial infection of the nail. Infection usually begins after nail becomes loose creating an environment underneath that is great for bacteria to thrive. Evaluation by a doctor is important to prevent worsening of infection.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 04/15/2020 Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 06/16/2015 Cause, Treatment, and Prevention of Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 05/13/2013 Here are some tips to take the sting out of fire ant bites.
- Posted on 04/24/2020Tips on how you can help treat an ingrown nail at home!
- Posted on 01/30/2019If Your Toenails Could Talk!
- Posted on 06/27/2017IGT = OUCH