Yellow toenails can be caused by wearing toenail polish for an extended period of time, a vitamin deficiency, or fungus starting to infiltrate your toenails. The best way to figure out why your toenails are yellow is to have a toenail biopsy. It doesn't hurt! Your doctor takes a small clipping of the tonail and sends it for a PAS stain. This simple test will narrow down the causes of your yellow toenail and tell us if you have a fungal infection. Don't delay finding out the cause of your yellow toenails since fungus can spread rather rapidly!
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 04/15/2020 Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 06/16/2015 Cause, Treatment, and Prevention of Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 05/13/2013 Here are some tips to take the sting out of fire ant bites.
- Posted on 04/24/2020Tips on how you can help treat an ingrown nail at home!
- Posted on 01/30/2019If Your Toenails Could Talk!
- Posted on 06/27/2017IGT = OUCH