Perspiration in a dark moist environment is the perfect place for fungal producing athletes’ foot. Athletes’ foot can spread around locker rooms, spas, pools and other public areas. It is important that you protect your feet in these areas and wear flips flops, crocs etc… Other ways to avoid athletes’ foot is to dry well between your feet after bathing, applying an anti-fungal powder to your feet, wear socks that are made of fibers that can wick away sweat (such as the newer synthetic athletic socks or natural materials such as cotton or wool), change socks often if your feet sweat excessively, avoid sharing shoes. There is a product called "Summer Soles" which is a very thin removable and replaceable inlay for your shoes and sandals that does a marvelous job of wicking the sweat off your feet so your feet feel dry and comfortable.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 04/15/2020 Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 06/16/2015 Cause, Treatment, and Prevention of Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 05/13/2013 Here are some tips to take the sting out of fire ant bites.
- Posted on 05/18/2021What is This Dark Spot on My Toenail?
- Posted on 04/15/2021Why Your Foot Fungus Keeps Coming Back
- Posted on 04/24/2020Tips on how you can help treat an ingrown nail at home!