Trim nails just long enough that the tips can be grabbed by a fingernail. Wear appropriate sized shoes that give at least a finger width between tip of toe and end of shoe. Also tighten laces to prevent slippage of feet in shoes.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 04/15/2020 Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 06/16/2015 Cause, Treatment, and Prevention of Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 05/13/2013 Here are some tips to take the sting out of fire ant bites.
- Posted on 05/18/2021What is This Dark Spot on My Toenail?
- Posted on 04/15/2021Why Your Foot Fungus Keeps Coming Back
- Posted on 04/24/2020Tips on how you can help treat an ingrown nail at home!