Athlete's foot fungus is a common fungal skin infection on your feet. Itchy, scaling moccasin rash with peeling in bewtween the toes is common.
Tips to prevent athlete's feet:
- Wash your feet every day with sopa and water. Dry thoroughly, especially in between your toes.
- In public facilities, always wear flip flops or another kind of bathing shoes.
- Before putting on shoes, sprinkle your feet with talcum powder.
- Wear shoes that are light and airy.
- Frequently change your socks and shoes to help feet stay dry.
Itchy, peeling feet? Contact us for an appointment.