Toenails should be cut straight across with toenail cutters then smoothed at the edges with an emory board. Digging too much into the corners can cause an ingrown toenail. Remember to clean your toenail cutters with alcohol every time you cut your toenails!
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 04/15/2020 Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 06/16/2015 Cause, Treatment, and Prevention of Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 05/13/2013 Here are some tips to take the sting out of fire ant bites.
- Posted on 04/24/2020Tips on how you can help treat an ingrown nail at home!
- Posted on 01/30/2019If Your Toenails Could Talk!
- Posted on 06/27/2017IGT = OUCH