No! Ingrown toenails can get really nasty if you try to do bathroom surgery on them. It is amazing how many people give themselves a nasty infection by trying to shove a dirty nail clipper or cuticle scissor under the nail plate to try and dig out an ingrown. We have special tools that can get it out quickly! Contact us for an appointment before you inflict self harm and risk an infection!
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 04/15/2020 Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 06/16/2015 Cause, Treatment, and Prevention of Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 05/13/2013 Here are some tips to take the sting out of fire ant bites.
- Posted on 04/15/2021Why Your Foot Fungus Keeps Coming Back
- Posted on 04/24/2020Tips on how you can help treat an ingrown nail at home!
- Posted on 01/30/2019If Your Toenails Could Talk!