In many respects, yes. If you have one on your feet, it would be unwise to pick at it and it can spread to someone else if that person has the potential towards getting that virus in the same way certain people have the potential for catching a certain cold. The wart virus likes to linger around moist environments such as pools, spas, locker rooms, public showers (such as those at the gym). Wearing flip flops or crocs in these areas is always a good idea.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 04/15/2020 Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 06/16/2015 Cause, Treatment, and Prevention of Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 05/13/2013 Here are some tips to take the sting out of fire ant bites.
- Posted on 04/24/2020Tips on how you can help treat an ingrown nail at home!
- Posted on 01/30/2019If Your Toenails Could Talk!
- Posted on 06/27/2017IGT = OUCH