Tendonitis can occur from simply too much, too soon, too fast syndrome. So that begs the question to be answered: Why does this happen and what should I do immediately before I come into the office? Dr. Marybeth Crane, running podiatrist from Foot and Ankle Associates of North Texas, answers this important question.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
- Posted on 05/13/2013 Shin Splints Can be Anterior Tibial Tendonitis
- Posted on 01/07/2013 7 Steps to Keep Your New Years Resolution
- Posted on 10/04/2012 Lateral Ankle Pain is Most Commonly a Peroneal Tendon Injury
- Posted on 03/13/2018Spring Sports Season is Turf Toe Season
- Posted on 01/08/2018What You Need To Know About Stress Fractures
- Posted on 10/17/2017Don't Let Your Achilles Tendon Become Your Achilles Heel