Are you suffering from excusitis? Meaning you have way too many excuses of why you can’t exercise? Need some motivation to get back on the road? Here’s a good one: Exercise will improve your love life!
Often people think of exercise as something that will possibly make them look better and maybe live longer. But, it doesn't just stop there. Exercise can improve all aspects of lives, especially relationships with friends, family, and significant others.
- Become a Better You. Exercise can make you feel better about yourself. How you perceive yourself is obvious to others around you. Every day that starts with a run always seem to be a great day!
- Attract Positive People. When you feel better about yourself, you attract the right crowd. Attract others that are positive to be around. You really are the average of the five people you hang out with the most!
- Be a Role Model. When you exercise, other aspects of your life improve. Your body wants to eat better, sleep sounder, and be more active. Your family will notice and your kids will be forced to eat better!
- Meet More People. Exercise can help your fear subside. Your positive choices for your body will help your confidence; and therefore more inclined to meet others. My running club is my family away from home.
- Good Relationships Become a Goal. With any exercise, creating goals help you succeed in every workout. It's the same idea with relationships. The more you create goals the more natural it becomes. Think of it as something you want work and improve on every day. A goal not written down is a mere wish! Once you start writing goals down its amazing how they happen!
- Communicate Better. When confused about how you feel and what you want for yourselves can be difficult to share with others. Studies show exercise helps your brain think more clearly, which will help your communication skills with others. Who doesn’t want to communicate better?
Exercise cannot fix everything in your life, but it definitely can make you a better version of yourself! Want a better love life? It's important to work on you first and then show others what you're made of. You will be amazed with the results!